Termite Damage in the Southeast US
Many homeowners are not aware of how much damage termites can inflict on structures. Termites cost homeowners more than $5 billion annually in damages—this is more than floods, fires and tornadoes combined. When compared with other natural disasters, termites are high on our list of the most expensive sources of damage—and not covered by your homeowners’ insurance—but is the most preventable of these disasters.
The most common termite species in our area is the Eastern Subterranean termite. This termite feeds on cellulose, which is contained in wood and any product derived from wood: lumber, pallets, cardboard boxes and paper products.
Our methods are proven to eliminate entire colonies of termites, so you can have the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your home – your most valuable investment – is protected.
Don’t trust your home and property to anyone other than Bray’s Pest Control .
OUR TERMITE SERVICE OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Pre-Treatment on new home construction
- Liquid Termite Treatment
- Termite Monitoring
WHY CHOOSE A-1 TERMITE & PEST CONTROL:
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Company built on quality customer service and personal relationships
- Serving local home owners and businesses for more than 37 years
- Eco, family and pet friendly pest management solutions
- One of the fastest-growing pest control companies in the southeast